Our view of health & safety is very
simple, employees are a companies greatest asset. They come
to work healthy and should expect to go home healthy. For
the most part health & safety is a combination of common
sense and good management.
The consultant working with you will be
a fully qualified Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational
Safety and Health and is required to maintain accreditation
via the IOSH CPD scheme. Your consultant will be registered
with HSE as a OSHCR consultant.
With over 20 years as a practitioner with a wealth of experienced from over 30 years within multi site,
multi hazard International organisations.
- Your consultant will posses excellent communication skills
at all levels and
- Have knowledge of company operations
- Have an understanding of financial implications
- Assist you to find cost effective solutions that represents
excellent service and value for money
- We have many years of experience work with the local
NHS Trust Occupational Health department
providing clients excellent service and value for money
- Our clients choose to work with us because they have
the reassurance of knowing that our consultants standards
of competency are independently evaluated via the IOSH,
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program, thus
demonstrating that we are keeping up with current legislation.